ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
EarthLite Infinity Portable Massage Table 32" x 73" - Table only
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
EarthLite® Infinity™ Portable Massage Table Only
Designed to be wide where a table should be wide (32” in the shoulder area) and narrow where a table should be narrow (28” in the middle), the Infinity gives ultimate client access without sacrificing comfort or durability. The revolutionary Infinity hoop construction utilizes a shaped 10-layer laminated frame, creating sweeping rounded corners to soften both the table’s look and the impact on the therapist. Available as table only, or in a value package.
- Tapered 10-layer laminated hoop frame
- Jointless™ rounded corners
- Super strong full Reiki Endplates
- Managed forest hard Maple legs, braces and outlets
- Aircraft quality Russian Birch plywood decking
- Hardwood reinforcing ribs
- Full-length piano hinge
- Mid-brace™ Cradle-lock Cabling System with 1,000 lbs test cables
- Shiatsu release cables
- Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3-Layer 3” Cushioning System
- Comfort-Flex™ PU upholstery
- Stitched-Fit™ corners
- Dual maple headrest outlets
- Non-slip, Stablefoot™ Traction Pads
- Made in USA with components sourced globally
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Width: 32" - 28"
- Length: 73"
- Height Range: 23" - 33"
- Static Weight: 3,200 lbs.
- Max. Working Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Extended Leg Option 26" - 36"
- Double Knobs (Not available with Extended Leg Option)
- Low Height Range Option (Includes Double Knobs)
Flex-Rest™ Platform with Strata Facepillow™ Pictured is not included.
- Earthlite guarantees our portable tables and chairs, excluding foam and upholstery, against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the product, or for five (5) years after the product is discontinued or modified. Foam, upholstery, and facecradle platforms are warranted for three (3) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents or neglect, which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners. Warranty claims must provide proof of original purchase to obtain an Earthlite Return Material Authorization (RMA). This warranty is limited to product repair or replacement, at Earthlite’s sole discretion. The customer is responsible for shipping the product(s) back to the factory (at customer’s expense) for any warranty claim. Earthlite will return the warranted product, shipping prepaid, to customers in the continental U.S. only. International customers as well as domestic customers outside of the continental U.S. are responsible for all shipping charges (inbound and outbound), as well as any applicable duties and taxes.