Endorphin E4 Resistance System with Platform
The new 355 series; a height adjustable platform that accommodates all of the new e-resistance system Endorphin hand cycles. This freestanding unit adjusts the height of the e-resistance system module crank form 36" to 50" from the floor. Adjustment is assisted and is made with a simple lever and the positioning cylinder holds the unit at the desired position. The flexibility of this platform allows the e-resistance system you select to be used from a seated or standing position and it is wheelchair accessible.
- A magnetic belt drive resistance provides smooth frictionless resistance in the forward and reverse rotation.
- Choose from 8 fulfilling workout programs displayed on a large LED matrix display monitor. Exercise session's range from hill climbs to automatically controlled target heart rate programs to a manual select mode.
- The electronic monitor displays pulse, time, distance, speed, calories, and heart rate. Users can feel the computer-controlled resistance change during each workout or change it themselves in the manual mode if preferred.
- Ergonomically designed hand grips are included offering 3 preset hand positions at 22º, 45º and 90º. The various angles isolate different muscle groups in the shoulder, arm and wrist. This allows the user to actually work three different parts of the upper body, making the workout session more effective. These handles come standard with every Endorphin e4 product.
- The cover design eliminates flywheel pinch points for improved user safety.
- Adjustable cranks arms that adjust from 4" to 9" in length are provided standard on the 380 series.