370-E1 Upper/Lower Ergometer with Platform
The Endorphin Corporation 370 Series recumbent cross trainer platform is an ideal closed chain, low impact aerobic upper and lower body muscle-conditioning platform. The e-system resistance modules are operated and controlled independently and give the user flexibility in customizing treatment for specific injuries or for a general exercise program. Features:
The e-system platform recumbent cross trainer is the only upper and lower body exercise platform that provides a height adjustable upper e-system resistance module. The height of the resistance system crank adjusts from 36' to 50' from the floor.
A semi-recumbent seat is orthopedically designed for even weight distribution. The seat adjusts front to rear for proper user positioning and rotates 360 degrees to provide easy access. The seat assembly may be quickly removed to allow for wheelchair accessibility.
With the 4 available e-resistance systems e1, e2 e3, e4, Endorphin has recumbent cross trainer models appropriate for physical therapy, cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, health and fitness, senior programs, and home use.
- Resistance on this Bi-directional e-resistance system is in both the forward and reverse rotation and is chain driven.
- A pulse meter displays distance, time, speed, calories.
- Equipped with standard comfort grip handgrips.
- New millennium cover design eliminates flywheel pinch points for improved user safety.
- Adjustable magnetic resistance features 8 incremental lever positions, which allows the user to have consistent resistance changes.