ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
JTECH Dualer IQ Pro™ Inclinometer
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
JTECH The Dualer IQ Pro™
This product provides more features and functionality than any other non-computerized inclinometer. Dualer IQ Pro™ is a faster, easier, smarter way to do spine and extremity range of motion measurements while providing unparalleled accuracy - all without using a computer.
- Measure true range of motion plus movement at the upper and lower extremes of the spine
- Measure agonist/antagonist movements, like flexion and extension, without stopping or
- Simplifies measurement of ankylosis, kyphosis and individual joint movements with unique static testing mode
- Functions as dual or single inclinometry for both spine and extremity ROM measurements
- Ergonomically designed to fit all hand sizes
- Perform a complete spine ROM exam without pausing to write down results
|Brand Name||JTECH Medical|