ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing9 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.621 Review
Zopec™ DT-1200 Electrotherapy system for Feet Neuropathy & Pain
Please Log in for professional pricing
ZOPEC TM DT-1200 Peripheral Neuropathy, Body Pain System
- Designed specifically for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy and acute/chronic body pains including back pain, sciatica, and joint pain.
- FDA approved Class II Medical Device for electrotherapy safety and efficacy.
- For peripheral neuropathy, it has patented silver coated hand and foot electrodes specifically designed for peripheral neuropathy. It delivers strong stimulation to hands and feet. It can even isolate individual fingers or toes for treatment. Note: this product configuration # 197502 does not include the hand electrode. It can be purchased as an accessory.
- For acute/chronic body pain, it uses low frequency current interference specifically designed to better scramble intractable pain signals and increasing blood circulation to enhance healing. Capable to deliver 1000 combinations of unique low frequency current interference programs to avoid nerve accommodations.
- Effectiveness has been evaluated by neurologists, chiropractors, family physicians, and patients with great success. Specifically, it has helped diabetic, chemotherapy, alcoholic, and multiple sclerosis patients even when medications are no longer effective in reducing pain.
- Patients benefit from pain relief and reducing the need to take narcotic medications, which damage livers and cause dependency over time.
- Patient manual has clear clinical treatment instructions including pictures for each step-by-step procedure.
- Clinically prescribed settings can be locked for the ease-of-use at home for patients.
|Channels||2 independent channels: each customize pulse width, mode, and frequency.|
|Power Source||4 AA batteries (inserted into the back of device)|
|Waveform||Asymmetric biphasic square|
|Pulse Width||50-350 uS|
|Pulse Intensity||0-60 mA|
|Pulse Frequency||1-200 Hz|
|Timer Control||1-99 minutes. Constant on is 00.|
|Dimensions||5” x 2.75” x 1.25”|
|Weight||0.5 lb (batteries included)|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
- DT-1200 device
- 2 silver coated single foot electrodes
- 4 AA batteries
- 2"x2" premium adhesive electrodes 4/pack
- 1 belt clip
- Patient manual
Insurance reimbursement now available for this product (depends on each insurance). Please see the Insurance Reimbursement Instruction attached for more details.
|Brand Name||Zopec ™ Medical|
Write Your Own Review
Questions: Can this be administered by anybody, in the home or at a facility? Or is there a need for professional training (i.e. doctor, chiropractor, therapist, etc.)? 2 Answers
Question By: Sheri on Jul 14 2014 2:11 PM
This product is very easy to use. The patient manual is very clear. It is designed for home use. For diabetic foot neuropathy patients, the foot pain is constant and this device would need to be used 1 - 2 times each day to help. The treatment plan is also listed in the patient manual. Thanks!
Answer By: Zopec Medical on Sep 9 2014 10:21 AM
Yes, this can be administered by anybody. Normally the clinic would purchase one unit and let the patients try. They would be able to tell you within 5 minutes if it helps them and whether they want it. You do not need professional training. The patient manual has step-by-step instruction with pictures on how to do the treatment. It is very simple to operate. The treatment is 30 minutes day and night and wear Hydrothotics Liquid Insoles during the day for walking, running, and other sports activities. Hydrothotics is soon available on Scrip website. You can get this unit first. The patient benefits include:1. Reduces the need for pain medications with drug free pain relief. 2. Increases blood circulation all day long, which enhances nerve and wound healing, prevents foot ulcers and slows down diabetic neuropathy progression.3. Improves the communication link between the local nerves and the brain.
Answer By: Lindsay Rogus on Oct 2 2014 2:56 PM