$6.99 Flat Rate Shipping — No Minimum *
Digital TENS 7000 - Dual Channel Digital TENS Unit
Digital TENS 7000
Now FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale.
Digital TENS Features:
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Electrodes: 2" x 2", 4/pkg
- Dimensions: 1" x 2 2/5" x 4"
- Weight: 5.3 oz (includes battery)
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Power Source: 9V battery
- Timer: Adjustable in 5 minute increments from 5 - 60 minutes or continuous
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150 Hz (adjustable)
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300 µs (adjustable)
- 5 Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Burst Mode: Burst rate, adjustable, 0 - 5 Hz; pulse width adjustable, 50 - 300 µs, frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Normal Mode: Pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable
- Modulation Mode: Combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation
- Strength-Duration Mode: Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
Digital TENS 7000 Includes:
- Lead Wires
- 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Booklet
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!