ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$21.49 Special Price $18.278 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Versa-Bath™ Heating Unit
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Versa-Bath™ Heating Unit
The Versa-Bath™ is the first multi-purpose water bath that can be used for conditioning Thermal Core Moist Heat Packs, or as a water bath for molding thermoplastic splinting and casting materials. The large capacity rack holds 4 standard and 2 oversize moist heat packs and can be easily removed for splinting/casting applications. The no mess, removable lid doubles as a drip tray to keep your cabinets and floors free of water when removing the packs or transporting splinting material.
These units incorporate an insulated, double wall design and an easy to read, adjustable digital temperature control to ensure proper water temperature for both moist heat therapy and splinting applications. The Versa-Bath heats water quickly and maintains a consistent temperature resulting in lower energy consumption.
The seamless design, with rounded corners along with the concealed heating element, makes cleaning a snap! Because the heating element is not exposed to water, it will not corrode, lasting much longer than exposed elements.
CSA Certified. This product is certified to UL 499 (14th edition) and CAN/CSA C22.2 No 88-1958 (R2017)
- Easily remove rack to use for splinting/casting
- Easy clean seamless design with rounded corners
- Splinting/casting material can be molded with or without rack (removed cap)
- Easy to read, adjustable digital temperature control
- Energy efficient, insulated, double wall design
- No mess removable lid doubles as drip tray (removed comma)
- Large capacity rack holds 4 standard and 2 oversize moist heat packs
- Versatile design can be used as splinting bath and moist heat pack unit
- Constructed of high quality, stainless steel
- Concealed heating element will not corrode and lasts longer than exposed elements
- Made in USA
- Internal: 14”W x 9”D x 10.5”H | 35.5cm x 23cm x 27cm
- External: 15”W x 10”D x 16”H | 38cm x 25.5cm x 41cm
- 120V Versa-Bath
- 4 Standard Thermal Core® Moist Heat Therapy Packs
- 2 Cervical Thermal Core® Moist Heat Therapy Packs
|Brand Name||Core Products|