ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
ComforTENS Plus Analog TENS Unit with Electrodes
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Analog TENS unit with an easy slide-in battery compartment, no tools necessary! The unit features taller knobs for easier adjustment handling and an intensity control protective cap. This prevents an accidental change to the current intensity while the hinged door on front hides the TENS settings and battery compartment.
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 output ohm load each channel
- Output Voltage: Adjustable, 0-40V into 500 ohm load
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 2Hz-150Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable 30µs-260µs
- Timer: 15 min, 30 min, continuous
- Modes: B-Burst N-Normal M-Modulation
- Power Supply: One 9 volt battery
- A soft fabric zippered case with pockets for supply storage
- 2 sets of lead wires
- 9 volt alkaline battery
- 1 package of reusable self-adhering 2" electrodes