Classical Anthology of Anatomical Charts - 7th Edition
The Seventh Edition of the Classic Anthology of Anatomical Charts features 101 new and updated anatomical charts in a two-volume boxed set. Medical terminology and updated text are directly on each chart so you never have to refer to a separate key card or manual. This edition has been edited to include the most popular anatomical and pathological subjects, 14 new charts have been added, and 20 charts have been updated. Ideal for studying human anatomy, patient consultation, or quick reference, this truly is one of the most comprehensive and attractive compilations of charts on the market.
- 101 charts printed in vivid, lifelike colors
- Two volumes: Anatomy (40 charts) and Pathology (61 charts)
- Each volume has a hard cover with a side-spiral binding
- Attractive and durable storage box
- Write on/wipe laminated pages with dry erase pen (not included)