ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing9 Reviews
KN95 Face Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing4 Reviews
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Chiroflow Metal Display Rack With 6 Original Fiberfill Waterbase Pillows
Chiroflow Metal Display Rack with 6 Pillows
The new Chiroflow metal display rack requires no assembly and has been improved to make it even more durable. The new bin style rack comes pre-stocked with 6 Original Chiroflow pillows and header card so it is ready to go right out of the box. The display rack can hold up to 6 Chiroflow Original Waterbase Pillows.
Chiroflow Professional Waterbase Pillow
The Chiroflow Professional Premium Waterbase Pillow is the only pillow clinically show to reduce neck pain and improve the quality of sleep*. Through the Waterbase technology, it easily adjusts to patient's preferred comfort level of soft, medium or firm, while providing comfort it also provides the essential cervical support throughout the night. Achieve the necessary support by filling the gap in the neck where the user lacks support from a conventional pillow- this augments the chiropractic treatment. Only Chiroflow pillows are filled with the StaLoft© Dacron Hollofil© for superior comfort and longer lasting support. This is Chiroflow's highest quality thread count pillow and comes with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty as well as a 30 day no questions asked satisfaction guarantee.
- 20" x 28"
- Fits standard and queen size pillow cases
- Secure waterbase responds to head movement as you sleep to maintain cervical support
- Easily adjusts to patients'' preference of soft, medium, or firm.
- Fits any patient
- Only Chiroflow pillows feature StaLoft© Dacron fiberfill
- New upgraded easy-care 300 thread count cover for longer lasting performance
- Thermal insulator encases waterbase to prevent body heat loss
- Uses ordinary tap water; does not require chemical additives
- Easy to follow instructions included
- Waterbase responds to head movement as you sleep to provide proper cervical support all night long
- Only pillow clinically proven to reduce neck pain and improve quality of sleep*
- Positive effects of the water-based pillow may be attributed to its ability to spontaneously conform to the position and shape of the head and neck as well as the constant application of heat permited by the water pouch's thermal reflector.
*Studies at Logan College of Chiropractic and Johns Hopkins Hospital
**See full study results under the "Additional Documents" page