ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
This item is out of stock$2.29 As low as $1.899 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 4 Channel Stim Electrotherapy Unit
Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT, 4 Channel Stim
Intelect is a name that the clinical rehabilitation community has relied on for over two decades. Well known for its exceptional clinical performance, continual quality, low cost and ease of use, Intelect delivers a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, award-winning, state-of-the-art unit.
- Operator Remotes: Optional operator remotes fir comfortably in the hand and allow treatment to start, stop, or pause at any time as well as change amplitude.
- Lead Wire Connections: Newly designed lead wires have a rip stop feature and color-coded connectors to easily distinguish between channels.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 3/4"L x 8 3/4"H x 11 2/5"W
- Display: 5” (13 cm) FSTN LCD high contrast monochromatic sceen
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy - 6 clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic, and Microcurrent
- 4 independent Electrotherapy channels
- User defined protocols for your specific needs
- Patient Data Cards: Built-in card reader provides documentation of patient therapy and treatment outcomes. Documentation of pain map profile, modality records, electrode placement diagrams and session notes. Five patient data cards come standard with the system. Available in 25 card packs at an additional cost.
- Patient Data Management System: Unique optional software program provides an organized way to store, display, compare, and print information captured on patient data cards.
- Warranty: 2 years on machine
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.