CBD CLINIC™ Level 4 Severe 44g Jar - Buy 12 Get 3 Free + 12 (1gm) Sample Packets - (6) Level 5 Pro Sport & (6) Level 3 Moderate Muscle and Joint
CBD CLINIC™ Level 4 Severe 44g Jar - Buy 12 Get 3 Free + 12 (1gm) Sample Packets
CBD Clinic™ Professional Series topical medications are the first and only non-prescription ointments and creams that combine FDA-approved active ingredients and hemp extract (CBD). Formulated with natural emollients that help the active analgesic ingredients penetrate deep to quickly increase blood flow to joints and muscles and interrupt pain signaling.
Each formula contains three foundational components for supporting rapid and long lasting relief from joint and muscle pain.
- Natural Emollients – compared to many other topical analgesic products that use synthetic ingredients as their base such as, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alchhol, glyceryl monosterate etc., CBD Clinic™ uses all-natural emollients that are readily absorbed into the skin. These natural emollients include organic beeswax, jojoba seed oil, cottonseed oil and shea butter.
- Powerful Terpenes – aromatic organic hydrocarbons that are found in the essential oils of plants that produce analgesic action in acute and neuropathic pain by decreasing neuronal excitability through peripheral mechanisms. The main terpenes used in CBD Clinic™ Professional Series are Menthol and Camphor. Other terpenes are also combined with menthol and camphor in their products such as Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Clove, Peppermint and Rich Hemp extract.
- Endocannabinoid Modulators – The endocannabinoid system is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the mammalian brain, throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems, consisting of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors which plays a significant role in regulating neurotransmitter function. One receptor that is being actively studied, CB1, is found in spinal and peripheral nervous tissue (including areas important for pain perception). Thanks to early findings published in the British Journal of Pharmacology some terpenes have been identified as having allosteric modulator properties, capable of slowing down neurotransmitter signaling. This helps researchers understand the therapeutic relevance and benefits that some terpenes may have with pain perception and how they can support pain reduction.
Level 4 – Deep Muscle and Joint Pain Relief
- Ointment Base
- 100mg CBD per 44g Jar
- Active Ingredients: 7% Menthol, 5% Camphor
CBD CLINIC Level 4 ointment powerfully penetrates to the site of more severe muscle and joint pain with 2 separate, high-dose pain killers. The strong pain fighting formulation pierces deep through tissue to deliver relief directly to painful muscles and joints by reducing swelling and inflammation. Delivering hours of relief by increasing blood flow and circulation to the affected area.
- (15) 44g jars CBD CLINIC™ Level 4 Severe Deep Muscle & Joint Pain Relief
- (6) 1gm Sample Packets CBD CLINIC™ Level 5 Pro Sport Deep Muscle & Joint Pain Relief
- (6) 1gm Sample Packets CBD CLINIC™ Level 3 Moderate Muscle and Joint Pain Relief