ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
VQ Orthocare® Catalyst Propel™ Ligament Brace (Atc)
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
VQ Orthocare® Catalyst Propel™ Ligament Brace (ATC)
The patented Active Thigh Cuff™ (ATC) is a flexible yet durable dual strap thigh cuff system that enables the ultimate in suspension, protection and comfort by moving with the muscles throughout the range of motion. The Catalyst Propel has a rigid anterior cuff that provides superior protection in an easy to apply, low profile brace.
- Anterior tibial cuff curved to comfortably fit tibial crest without pressure and provide stability to the knee
- Low profile, adjustable Active Thigh Cuff for ultimate suspension and protection
- Medial relief on rigid top reduces medial clearance issues and improves thigh comfort
- Aerospace grade aluminum frame is strong yet enables customization
- Extension Stops: 0°, 5°, 10°, 20°, 30°, and 40°
- Flexion Stops: 45°, 60°, 75°, and 90°
- PCL and CI conversions available
HCPCS CODE: L1846