ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
bodyCushion™ Leg Support Full Bolster in Medical Blue
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Body Cushion Leg Support
The bodyCushion™ Leg Support is available in a Full and Split-Leg style. The Split-leg version allows for more versatility in positioning. The full bolster is great to start with and easy to use. Full Leg: (24"L x 11"W x 5"H) Split Leg: 20"L x 12"W x 5"H
- Foam:The bodyCushion™ is comprised of CO2 and water expanded High Resiliency (HR) foam. This process is gentler to the environment and leaves the foam odor-free. Three different densities of foam are cut on digital, computerized cutting equipment to meet the exacting standards of the bodyCushion™. This foam is the highest quality foam obtainable and is guaranteed never to go flat.
- Vinyl: Naugahyde® vinyl coverings for the bodyCushion™ are soft, supple, and extremely durable with the Advanced BeautyGard® protective top coat finish. Naugahyde® with Advanced BeautyGard® is technically formulated to achieve the highest performance standards in cleanability, stain resistance, disinfectibility, and abrasion resistance and it provides outstanding protection against bacterial and fungal micro-organisms in difficult medical and healthcare environments.
- The bodyCushion™ should be covered with a sheet, towel, or fitted cotton covers to prevent contact with skin, oil, or lotion. If the vinyl does come in contact with skin, oil, or lotion, clean after use with a solution of 10% household liquid dish soap and warm water applied with a soft damp cloth. Wipe away any residue with a water-dampened cloth and then dry with a soft, lint-free cloth or towel. Accumulation of oil or lotion, over time, will form a hard "lacquer" that will cause the vinyl to crack.
- To sanitize the bodyCushion™ vinyl and Face Support Base, use any germicidal solution that is approved for use on vinyl and plastic.
- Do not use Armor All®, Formula 409®, Fantastik®, essential oils, baby wipes, or alcohol. Consumer cleaning products are subject to change without notice to the consumer and may contain chemicals which could damage vinyl-coated fabric.