ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.899 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
This item is out of stock$1.19
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Aspen Medical Products® Horizon™ 637 LSO Brace
Aspen Medical Products® Horizon™ 637 LSO
Excellent for post-operative patients in need of lateral support, the Horizon™ 637 LSO provides relief for secondary back pain resulting from surgery or injury. The addition of moveable, rigid side panels provide lateral support and a comfortable environment for healing. The Horizon™ 637 provides a therapeutic level of compression for targeted pain relief. One-size adjustable, all Horizon braces comfortably fit waists ranging from 24-70 inches. Extension panel required for waists 50-70 inches
- Removable Rigid Side Panels - provide additional lateral control for patients in need of additional support
- Ergonomically Designed Molded Pull Tabs - that are easy to locate by touch and designed for a comfortable pull. Bonded and stitched material increases the strength and durability.
- Reliable Structural Integrity - Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and structural integrity for effective compression, while allowing for flexibility where needed.
- Integrated Anterior Panels - Anterior panels at each end of the brace overlap to guarantee effective midline support. Aspen's innovative FlexTab™ Technology disperses pressure and naturally conforms to each patient's anatomy for increased comfort.
- Custom Support - When tightening, firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to the patient’s lordosis to provide true structural support.
- Can be stepped down to the Horizon™ PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for the treatment of recurring back pain.
- Code LO637 Approved Custom Fit
- Code LO650 Approved Off the Shelf
|Brand Name||Aspen Medical Products|