Aspen Medical Products® Horizon™ 456 TLSO Back Brace
Aspen Medical Products® Horizon™ 456 TLSO
The Horizon™ 456 is designed to provide motion restriction, creating a dynamic environment for healing within the thoracolumbar and lumbar spine. Comfortable to wear and easy to don and doff, the Horizon™ 456 was designed specifically to target patients with indications that have historically been a challenge to treat such as compression fractures, burst fractures and hyper-kyphosis. One-size adjustable, Horizon™ braces comfortably fit waists ranging from 24-70 inches. Extension panel required for waists 50-70 inches
- A Height for Everybody – Telescoping shoulder straps provide 13 inches of height adjustment to effectively fit even the tallest patients
- Open Shoulder Strap Configuration – Memory Flex™ open configuration shoulder straps make donning and doffing easy while providing optimal flexion and rotational control.
- Integrated Anterior Panels – An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. Aspen’s innovative FlexTab™ design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Reliable Structural Integrity - Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and structural integrity for effective compression, while allowing for flexibility where needed.
- Ergonomically Designed Molded Pull Tabs – Easy to locate by feel and designed for a comfortable pull. Bonded and stitched materials ensure their strength and durability.
- Can be stepped down to the Horizon™ PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for the treatment of recurring back pain.
- Code L0456 Approved Custom Fit
- Code LO457 Approved Off the Shelf
|Brand Name||Aspen Medical Products|