Appel Posture Support
Correct and Control Poor Posture!
- Gently pulls shoulders back and holds them in proper position for correct alignment of the spine
- Prevents slouching by limiting forward movement
- Prescribed and recommended by chiropractors
- Easy to apply - wear next to the skin - thin profile is designed to be worn under clothing for maximum support
- Velcro closures foreasy sizing and support adjustments
- Soft, breathable Body Shield fabric keeps body cool and dry - wicks away heat and moisture
- Latex-free and adhesive-free
- Hand washable - black color minimizes appearance of stains and dirt
Slip your arms through the padded arm straps and position the support near the middle of your back, much like a back pack. Adjust the hook and loop closers, located on the front of shoulders, to the desired level of support. This support should be snug, yet comfortable.
Hand wash in cool, soapy water. Air dry flat or line dry.
- Small (Womens 2-8)
- Medium (Womens 10-14)
- Large (Mens S-M)
- X-Large (Mens L-XXL)
FAQ's from the community.
4 Questions and 2 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Would like to see a front picture of the support. My current splint velcros under the arms and the velcro strap rubs the skin raw making it hard to wear.
Created on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 by t2newark
Q: Sizing info ....male with 46" chest and 39" waist....
Created on Monday, July 28, 2014 by markymark
Q: How long are you supposed to wear it every day?
Created on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 by Kristin
Q: Like to see a front view please
Created on Sunday, June 8, 2014 by PB