Amrex Advanteq 2000 Tens Unit - Portable TENS
Amrex AdvanTeq 2000 TENS Unit
The Amrex AdvanTeq 2000 is a high quality, low cost, portable TENS device that features an attractive new package design. It provides two independent output channels, modulated, normal and burst output modes, as well as adjustable pulse width and pulse duration. Manufactured from the highest quality components and materials – backed by a two-year warranty and over 65 years of electrotherapy experience.
- Electrodes: 1 1/2" x 2" oval, 4/pkg
- Dimensions: 2 7/10" x 1 2/5" x 4 1/5"
- Weight: 5 oz
- Power Source: 9V battery
- Current: <75 mA
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical alternating current
- Output Voltage: 50 Volts peak into 1K ohm load
- Output Pulse Width: Variable from 50 µs to 250 µs
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150 Hz, adjustable
- Burst Mode: 2.5 bursts per second, 7 pulses per burst
- Modulation Mode: Cycles from 50 to 120 Hz
- Battery recharger
- Carrying case
- Limited 2 year warranty on unit
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.