ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing9 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
Am-450 Four Piece Traction Table W/ 3 Piece Head
Armedica AM-450 Traction Table
Seperates 5" and rolls on 4 Steel Ball Roller Bearings. The Rolling Section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system.
|Top Section:||Six Piece|
|Head Section:||Three Section, Raises 45 Degrees, Lowers 90 Degrees, Contoured Face / Nose Opening|
|Center Section:||10" x 27"|
|Thoracic Section:||17-1/2" x 27"|
|Foot Section:||33" x 27" Raises 80 Degrees.|
|Headrest:||15" x 13"|
|Armrest:||12-1/2" x 5-1/2"|
These treatment tables are what put Armedica on the map... strong, stylish and affordable. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
All AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).