ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Accu-Stretch Motorized Stretching Device
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Accu-Stretch Motored Stretching Device
A sturdy detachable arm with a comfortable support pad at the end and a motorized fram that attaches to a treatment table. Controlled by the user or therapist the Accu-Stretch gives the user the ability to perform static or PNF stretching with-out aid of an assistant. It can be used for upper and lower body stretches, plank exercises and as a passive motion device.
- Easy to Use
- Smooth Motorized Control
- Sturdy and comfortable
- Easily Attachable
- Allow for stretches from 45 degrees to 180 degrees
- Can be easily attached to most existing treatment or massage tables
- Upholstered Pad available in various colors
- Therapist or Client Controlled
- Frees up Therapist's time to work with more involved therapies and treat more clients per day
- Takes the strain off the Therapists's Back and Shoulders
- Provides a firm support for clients to push against when performing contract-relax stretches
- Clients will be more relaxed, stretch longer and achieve better results
- Billable as a Therapeutic Exercise
- One year on all parts
- 90 days on upholstery