ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
2 Channel Desktop + 500mW 810nm IR Laser Point Probe - Each
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
APOLLO PowerMAXTM 2-Channel Desktop System Features: Large LCD display provides probe status and treatment times for each attached laser Probe holders on each side for multiple probes and easy access Treatment times selectable between 10 secs and 2 mins Built-in safety and fault detection software Built-in power meter for testing probe output FDA cleared ISO 13485 quality assured manufacturing Manufactured in the U.S.A.
The Apollo Desktop Laser features:
- Heavy-duty construction for office and clinic environments
- Probe holders on both sides of the unit that can accommodate two probes and both right and left handed practitioners
- Elevated face for easy viewing and control
- Same power and functionality as our popular portable system
All Apollo Laser Systems Feature:
- LCD display that provides probe status and treatment times
- User controlled treatment times selectable between 10
seconds and 2 minutes
- Built in safety and fault detection software
- Built in power test for assessing probe output
- Durable aerospace quality aluminum assembly
- ISO 13485 quality assured manufacturing
All Apollo Laser Systems Include:
- APOLLO Control Unit, Desktop or Portable
- Choice of laser probes: 4000mW, 3000mW, 500mW
- Power Adapter
- Probe Cable
- 1 pair of Safety Goggles
- Laser Carrying Case
- Book: Light & Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures
- Laser tutorial DVD with systems
2 years on the total system, not including batteries and cables
1 year on battery and probe cable
Loaner system available
Apollo manufactures one of the most powerful, cold lasers on the market. Producing pure infrared laser energy, it provides rapid treatment times of 2 to 4 minutes. Phenomenal results are achieved quickly making for an efficient use of both practitioners' and patients' time.
Practitioners from around the world depend on cold laser therapy to treat a variety of discomfort syndromes, injuries, wounds, fractures, neurological conditions, addictions and other pathologies. It may heal wounds and soft tissue injuries faster than traditional approaches, while reducing the overall medical cost for both the patient and the practitioner.
Improved Patient Outcomes
The Apollo laser efficiently harnesses advanced Class 4 laser technology. Using Apollo's perfect marriage of power and wavelength, you are assured of fast, safe, comfortable treatments, exceptional clinical results and an impressive bottom line. And unlike hot class 4 lasers, the Apollo is cool, safe, and effective.