Tiger Balm Analgesics
Tiger Balm is a world famous topical pain relieving ointment. A versatile external medication, Tiger Balm provides effective relief for most symptoms of bodily aches and pains including rheumatism, arthritic pains, and muscle strains and sprains. With its unique formulation of herbal ingredients, derived from ancient Chinese sources, Tiger Balm has been proven effective for nearly one hundred years and today used by millions of people in more than 100 countries. Tiger Balm is not an ancient Chinese concoction but a modern efficacious medication that has worked for millions of people who use it.
- 2 oz. Muscle Rub Cream: Used by sports trainers for both pre-exercise workout and post-exercise soreness
- 0.63 oz. Regular Strength White: The classic Tiger Balm ointment formulation. Used for general pain relief
- 0.63 oz. Extra Strength Red: The Red formula is particularly known for its warm feel and scent. Also good for spot work on trigger points, and loosening tight muscles.
- 0.63 oz Ultra Strength Non-Staining Sports Rub: Strongest Tiger Balm ointment formula. Deep penetration used for spot work on trigger points and loosening tight muscles.
- 1.7 oz. Ultra Strength Non-Staining Sports Rub: Strongest Tiger Balm ointment formula. Deep penetration used for spot work on trigger points and loosening tight muscles.
- 1.76 oz Shoulder/ Neck Rub: Lotion formulation goes on smoothly. Dissipating scent allows your patient to return to work or social environment without concern of traditional balm scent.
- 2 oz. Liniment Bottle: Fast-acting liquid formula penetrates quickly and is easy to apply to large areas of the body
- Pain Relieving Patches 4" X 2.75" (package of 5): Provides localized pain relief. Just peel & stick to your patients' sore spot.
- Extra Strength - Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil, Paraffin, Petrolatum
- Regular Strength - Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput oil, Cassia oil, Clove oil, Dementholized mint oil, Paraffin petrolatum
- Ultra Strength - Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput oil, Cassia oil, Clove oil, Dementholized mint oil, Paraffin petrolatum
- Liniment - Camphor, Menthol 16%, Oil of Wintergreen 28%, Eucalyptus Oil, Light Mineral Oil, Spike Lavender Oil
- Muscle Rub - Methyl Salicylate 15%, Camphor 3%, Menthol 5%
- Liniment Pain Relieving Patch - Camphor 80 mg/patch, Menthol 24 mg/patch, Capsicum Extract 16 mg/patch
- Under normal conditions the shelf life is estimated at 3-4 years.
- It is an external preparation for the relief of bodily aches and pains of muscle and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.