TheraBand® Exercise Balls
These are inflatable exercise balls used to strengthen and tone the abdomen, back, chest, arms, thighs, legs and buttocks. They maximize stretching, increase flexibility, and improve balance and coordination, help to develop heightened sensory motor skills, improve balance and trunk stability, and provide many other physical benefits.
- Easy to use in home or clinic
- Heavy duty, non-slip vinyl
- Supplied with full color poster of 24 exercises for enhanced value and convenience for reference included in package
- Increase flexibility and improve coordination and balance
- Strengthen and tone abdominals, trunk muscles, arms and legs
- Pump sold separately
5 different sizes for different heights:
- Yellow, 45 cm for 4'7" to 5'
- Red, 55 cm for 5'1" to 5'6"
- Green, 65 cm for 5'7" to 6'1"
- Blue, 75 cm for 6'2" to 6'8"
- Silver 85 cm for 6'9" and taller
Supports up to 1000 pounds when properly inflated. Constructed of high-quality vinyl with latitudinal ribs for easier grasping. Contains no latex.
TheraBand® Power Pump to make filling your exercise ball much easier! (Item 140 0008 )
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: My Patient just called and said her red ball is smaller than a basketball she is 5'1'' and needs to be able to sit on it. Does it expand beyond what seems like a good fill of air or something?
Created on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 by Dr. Mel