SpiderTechTM Upper Knee Precut
SpiderTechTM taping applications provide active, dynamic support to the desired area. The professionally engineered product improves feedback and timing of supporting muscles. The improved performance of muscles helps to restore normal activation. The application provides prevention of further injury and helps protect during healing.
Wearing Conditions for the Upper Knee Precut Include
- Patellar tendinopathies
- Patello-femoral join instability
- Ligament strains
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Improved athletic performance
- Meniscal degeneration
The Upper Knee Precut Gives Support By
- Decreasing pain and enhancing support while allowing movement
- Restoring normal muscle activation
- Improving performance
- Aiding in the prevention of any further injury
- Providing protection during healing
- Improving feedback and timing of the muscles controlling knee stability
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Is this reusable or is it a one time use?
Created on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 by Lyss