SpiderTechTM Full Knee Precut
taping applications provide active, dynamic support to the desired area. The professionally engineered product improves feedback and timing of supporting muscles. The improved performance of muscles helps to restore normal activation. The application provides prevention of further injury and helps protect during healing.
Wearing Conditions for the Full Knee Precut Include
- Patellar tendinopathies
- Patello-femoral join instability
- Ligament strains
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Improved athletic performance
The Full Knee Precut Gives Support By
- Decreasing pain and enhancing support while allowing movement
- Restoring normal muscle activation
- Improving performance
- Aiding in the prevention of any further injury
- Providing protection during healing
- Improving feedback and timing of the muscles controlling knee stability
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: How many precuts come per order?
Created on Friday, January 24, 2014 by Esco