Silipos® Ambidextrous Carpal Gel Sleeve
- Soft gel pad protects the scarred tissue from friction and pressure.
- Product may also be chilled and used for cold therapy.
- Ambidextrous Carpal Gel Sleeve with longer length is made of a soft nylon/lycra material that was chosen to deliver compression at the surgical site keeping the gel pad in contact with the skin and maintaining a protected environment for scar management.
- Helps to improve and reduce the appearance of the scar tissue after carpal tunnel surgery.
- Mineral oil gel pad moisturizes and conditions the skin increasing mobility and elasticity of the skin.
- Two thumb holes allow the product to be universally worn on either left or right hand.
- New fabric provides compression/occlusion at surgical site.