Saunders Deluxe Cervical Traction HomeTrac
Saunders Deluxe Cervical HomeTrac offers your patients clinic-like treatment in the comfort of their homes. Cervical traction is obtained in the supine position with an adjustable angle to allow replication of clinical treatments. Features are comfortable and easy to use; a comfortable, adjustable headrest provides proper incline for treatment and the adjustable hand held pump allows you to apply the desired amount of force for treatment.
Includes: unit, removable headstrap sleeve for added comfort, a carrying case for portable use and a simple user’s guide.
- Traction forces are directed toward the occiput (back of the head), preventing compression of the TMJ through the chin and reducing strain on the jaw and neck
- Applies up to 50 pounds of traction force
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with blow-off valve provides total control of the force at all times
- The user controls the amount of force at all times with the hand-held pneumatic pump
- Three push-button settings allow the patient to control the inclination in the rear from 15 to 25 degrees of flexion
- Patented self-adjusting neck wedges rotate through a 30 degree arc and are removable for easy cleaning or replacement
- Width adjustability ensures that even patients of all neck sizes, extra-large or extra-small, can achieve a perfect fit every time!
- Comfortable and cost-effective alternative to continuing clinical traction treatments, whether in the clinic or at home
- One year warranty