Santa Barbara Massage Creams Traditional Uses:
This product was created to fill the need for an all-natural massage lubricant. It has all the benefits of olive oil mixed with the healing properties of essential oils. Provides enough friction for deep tissue work but its smooth glide makes it ideal for lighter styles of massage, it offers just the right amount of resistance allowing the therapist to penetrate deeply into the tissues; however, its smooth and luxurious feel also makes it ideal for lighter Swedish styles. Does not leave any residues on the skin. Only a small amount is needed, so this container lasts a long time. Choose from Unscented, Ylang Ylang & Orange, Clary Sage & Lavender, Eucalyptus, and Lavender in addition to the all natural ingredients. Available in 8 oz and 32 oz. Not pumpable.
- Clary Sage & Lavender: Clary Sage & Lavender rejuvrnating, eases muscles tightness, reduces nervous tension, and eliminates mental fatigue.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus: Eucalypyus is stimulating, invigorating, refreshing, and reduces fatigue and tension.
- Lavender: Lavender is balancing, soothing, and calming. It eases the appearance of wrinkles, helps prevent scarring, and relieves muscle pain and headaches.
- Ylang Ylang & Orange: Ylang Ylang & Orange Sedating counters depression, anger, and fear. This cream is good for problem skin.
- Olive Oil, Bees Wax, Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil was used by the ancient Greeks because of its healing properties and effects on the skin.
- Bees Wax makes it so you only have to use a little, and clients do not end the session feeling oily. This is what turns our cream into a solid when it is in the jar.
- Coconut Oil is what gives our cream an excellent glide while maintaining a good resistance for deeper work.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS/SDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Material Safety Data Sheet / Safety Data Sheet