ScripHessco Aqua Thermassage II Table with Casters & Crate
The Aqua Thermassage is a heated, dry hydro therapy unit that contains 5 rotating hydrojets strategically placed from the cervical spine to the sacrum.
The patient lies, clothed and dry, upon a water filled full-body length tank covered by a 30 Mil vinyl barrier. As patient floats upon the table, pressurized water is pumped to the 5 jets producing a vigorous, rotating hydro massage. The combination of flotation, heat and massage induce a state of total relaxation that has to be experienced to believe.
A 10 to 15 minute session on our table reduces muscle spasm and helps lower stress levels in patients. The level of relaxation induced by using The Aqua Thermassage is perfect for pre-chiropractic treatment use. hydrotherapy table
Most patients are more compliant and easier to adjust after using The Aqua Thermassage.
- A welded, one piece tubular steel frame for strength, lightness and durability.
- All hydrojets are built into and built even with the bottom of our tank. This allows patient to sit anywhere on table while getting on and off without damaging jets.
- Thermostat controls temperature (70-105 degrees). Cooling system prevents overheating.
- An adjustable timer located on table or at remote location for your convenience.
- Durable, molded plastic exterior, easy to clean and maintain.
- Distinctive, professional appearance.
- Patients remain fully clothed (non-invasive).
- Energy saving insulated cover included.
- No installation required; Just add water and plug in.
- Worry free, virtually maintenance free operation.
- Low priced, economical to operate.
- Length 84 inches
- Width 32 inches
- Height 24 inches
- Water 25 gallons
- Power 110 volt; 220 volt
- Motor 2 HP; 2 ? HP
- Ground fault interrupter (GFI) built in.
- All mechanical parts and frame fully grounded.
- 30 Mil vinyl barrier top very difficult to puncture.
- Can be used on acute and chronic patients.
- Phlebitis, blood clots and severe vertigo.
- Experience of any adverse reaction.
Many hours of work have gone into the engineering and design of The Aqua Thermassage dry hydro massage unit. We have spent years designing, redesigning and testing our table until we found the right formula for dependability, simplicity in operation, durability and superior performance.
What we have with The Aqua Thermassage is a unit that patients love to use. Doctors love the positive effects that The Aqua Thermassage has on their patients and the referrals generated by happy patients.
Flotation + Heat + Massage = Total Relaxation
Aqua Theramassage II
- 2 1/2 HP XP heavy duty motor and pump
- Enhanced cooling system for continuous use includes seperate 1/15 HP pump running cooling system on thermostatic control and custom-made heat exchanger complete with blower
- 5 rotating jets with five customizable power nozzles
- Custom-made immersion heater, thermostatically controlled with hi-limit control
- Massage pressure control from full power to 50% power
- High-performance plumbing system
- 220 V, 20 Amp electrical system
- mild leg massage
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: May I obtain a user guide for this product please
Created on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 by Sunshinebotlen