QuattroTM 2.5 Professional Electrotherapy Device
Easy to use yet designed with an advanced operating system. This microprocessor controlled device ensures a complete range of therapy no matter where you use it. Choose from several different amplitude modulation options. The interferential and pre-modulated modes offer frequency modulation and a static frequency option.
- Provides IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS waveforms
- Two separate timers (upgrade from the QuattroTM II)
- Portable design
- Two separate timers to treat two areas/patients at once or one large area
- Preset protocols
- Customized user defined protocols
- Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance
- 10-presets per waveform totaling 50-presets in all (plus professional mode)
- Designed for tabletop, therapy cart or mobile use
- 8 sets of electrodes
- 8 sets of rubber electrodes with sponges
- 8 straps
- 4 sets of leadwires
- User manual with preset protocol guide
- 10 1/2" W x 15" L x 8" H
**See additional documents for technical specifications**
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 2 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: DOES THIS UNIT PLUG IN OR TAKE BATTERYS. I WAS LOOKING FOR A IFC unit that you could plug in.
Created on Monday, September 22, 2014 by COJACK401
Q: the pads used on patient's skin, is it interchangeable between people? or do i have to buy one sticky set of pads for EACH patient?
Created on Friday, June 27, 2014 by dr a