ProHealth Systems Physical Assessment Textbook - Quick Reference Evidence-Based
This manual is designed as a quick reference guide for healthcare students, practitioners, doctors & instructors, and as a companion book for the Clinical Consultant Conditions Manual.
This book contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including history, physical exam, orthopedics, neurologic exam, biomechanics, myology, radiology, nutrition, electrotherapy, medications and much more...
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 2000 Illustrations & Images
- Includes FREE Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Pocket-Sized & Portable
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Licensure & Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice
"Three times the information at half the price of any other book on the market; this text is the best investment I have ever made!"
"With free web-based video & more special tests than Magee, there is no book that comes close to this phenomenal package - amazing"
"This book has made me a better healthcare provider, if I could have only one book to take into practice, this would be it!"