ProHealth Systems Extremity Manual Textbook - Quick Reference Evidence Informed
This manual is the best integrated musculoskeletal guide available for students, clinicians & instructors. This is a text you will use long after your classes are done, and can be used in conjunction with the Spinal Manual & Physical Medicine Manual. The Extremity Manual integrates regional anatomy, orthopedic test, common conditions and clinical exam forms.
- Top 200+ conditions seen in practice, rapid review tables
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Board Exam, OSCEs & Oral Practical Review
- Over 1500 Illustrations & Images
- Interactive eBook and clinic forms
- Includes FREE On-Line Video, Image & Testing Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- A Must-Have for Classroom & General Practice
"If you work with muscles you need this book, period!"
"This book is the gold standard for practical muscle anatomy; with current evidence based information & phenomenal illustrations it has everything I need."
"This text is the best of Gray, Travell, Kendall, Biel, Musculino & Tortora without all the excess fat - a lean mean educational machine."
"This book easily makes the transition from the classroom to daily clinical practice - a book I use every day and worth its weight in gold."