Oakworks Interventional Supine Pillow System
Oakworks' Interventional Supine Pillow System is mainly designed to facilitate cervical transforaminal injections, but also useful for other antero-lateral procedures such as facet injections, medial branch blocks, stellate ganglion blocks, scalene injections, brachial plexus blocks and discography.
- Supports patient’s neck in a position of comfort to reduce muscle spasm
- Secures the cervical spine in either neutral or rotation
- Creates an unobstructed working space for physicians’ hands
- Fully adjustable for both patient and physician needs
- Head easily rotates to the opposite side of the injection with comfortable support of the ear and occiput. The dual resistive foam is designed to resist roll back.
- The slightly raised position and beveled sides create a supportive yet unobstructed working space for the physician’s hands.
- Relaxed cervical musculature from continuous contact with the neck and upper thoracic spine.
- Reversible for left or right procedures.
- Tapered support wedge can raise or angle the pillow to better fit the patient’s habitus, reduce muscle spasm, modify cervical flexion and allow for appropriate target visualization.
- Highly radiolucent design for optimal imaging
- Easily cleaned, reusable design
- FDA Listed