Monark Upper Body Ergometer
A new arm ergometer that satisfies the requirements for fitness and endurance testing for the upper body. Monark’s renowned weight basket system has been adapted for use in rehabilitation, development and following-up for people with physical disabilities. Ideal for exercise from a wheelchair. Best choice for rehabilitation of disabled.
- Width: 700 mm (28”)
- Electronic Meter: graduated scale in Watts, showing the workload at 50 r/min.
- Electronic readouts of pedal r/min, total pedal revolutions and time.
- Length: 1500 mm (59”)
- Height: 1660 mm (65”)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Exclusive weight for the basket Individual crank length adjustment
- Control lever for releasing weight basket from sitting position
- Powder painted
- Wheels for easy transport
- The weight basket is a patented self-regulating braking system which don't need calibration. As long as the basket is in the air and the weights are correct even the brake force is correct. The mechanics of the weight basket has been improved which will increase the safety of the releasing moment.
- Delivered with a set of weights; eight 1 Kg, one 0.5 Kg and four 0.1 Kg
- The weight of the basket is 1 Kg
- More weights can be purchased separately