Micro II Micro Current
A non-invasive means of pain relief with broad applications for acute pain. It can be used for the relief and management of post surgical and post traumatic acute pain problems. Its pulse amplitude and pulse frequency are adjustable and the timer can be set to 10, 20, or 40 minutes.Features:
- Electrodes: 2" round, 4/pkg
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Dimensions: 1 1/5" x 2½" x 3 ?"
- Weight: 4.4 oz (includes battery)
- Power source: 9 V DC square shape battery
- Wave form: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Pulse amplitude: (mA) 0-3.5+/-
- Pulse frequency: (Hz) 0.5,8,80
- Pulse width: (µs) Max 6250
- Timer: 10, 20 or 40 minutes
- Stimulation Mode: Normal
- Warranty: 1 year
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.