Mettler Electronics Laser Sys*Stim 540LC for Light Therapy
Shine a new light on your practice with the Laser Sys*Stim 540LC. This device features a laser applicator at 785 nm for deep tissues and a cluster (Infrared) applicator with 950 nm SLDs and 660 nm LEDs allows the clinician to treat larger areas, the control unit allows the clinician to set treatment time, continuous/pulse modulation modes and laser output energy. In addition, ten user-defined programs are available for fast and easy treatment setup. Laser output can be adjusted via controls on both the laser and cluster applicators. Each Laser Sys*Stim 540 comes with a battery so you can take light therapy with you on the road. A built-in sensor allows you to check the laser output to verify that it’s working.
- Voltage: 110 to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: Less than 150 VA
- Battery: Sealed lead acid, 12V, 0.8 AH
- Operation Time on Battery: Greater than 30 minutes
- International Standards: EN60601-1 1990; EN60601-2-22 1996
- Dimensions: 9 2/5”W x 4 7/10”H x 9 2/5”D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Laser Output Meter: Infrared photo sensor integrated into the top panel
- Warranty: 2 years on laser; 1 year on transducer
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.