ZIM’S MAX-FREEZE PRO Pain Relieving Products Clear Gel Formulation
Zim’s Max-Freeze™ PRO Clear offers a Unique Cold Therapy Application which is formulated specifically for hands-on Health Professionals such as Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists and Podiatrists and is not available in the retail market. Zim’s Max-Freeze Pro is used for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints which may be associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
This stain-free clear gel formulation containins 4% menthol, .2% camphor, Organic Ilex, Aloe and Arnica, as well as Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil.
Can effectively help relieve pain from:
- Menthol – Pain Reliever
- Camphor – Pain Reliever
- Organic Ilex – Enhances effect of pain relief ingredients
- Organic Aloe –Moisturizes and soothes
- Organic Arnica – Conditions, moisturizes and soothes
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant
- Tea Tree Oil - Natural Antibacterial Disinfectant
Helps to relieve pain prior to:
- Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
- Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
- Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
- Massage Therapy
- Soft Tissue Trigger Point Therapy
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Pre and Post Workout Stretch
- 4 oz.
- 7.5 oz.
- 16 oz.
- 32 oz.
- Under normal room conditions, the shelf life is an estimated 2 years.
Zim’s Max Freeze PRO Clear is not available in retail stores and is sold directly to health care professionals for their patients. This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
MSDS Max-Freeze Pro