Lotus Touch Essential Oil Blend - 100 ml bottles
Enhance your treatments with these pure essential oil blends. Each is a combination of pure, therapeutic grade single-note essential oils. No additives, impurities or fillers. These blends may help your clients with allergies, stress, headaches and more.
- Cellulite: Spicy, citrus aroma. A powerful, blend of 8 pure essential oils chosen specifically to aid in the reduction of cellulite. Black Pepper is included to increase circulation, while the combination of Grapefruit, Juniperberry and Cypress attack cellulite to help tone the body.
- Cypress, Grapefruit, Juniperberry, Lemon, Black Pepper, Eucalyptus Citriadora, Geranium Egyptian, Cedarwood Himalayan.
- Clear Mind: Woody and slightly camphorous aroma. Essential for clients with fatigued minds to help provide energy and clarity. A fusion of Basil, Lemon and Peppermint to clarify and stimulate are blended with Elemi and Benzoin to help reduce stress. Steam, inhalation or diffusion are recommended delivery methods.
- Elemi, Lemon, Cedarwood Himalayan, Bergamont, Rosemary, Basil, Peppermint, Sage and Ginger
- Detox: A beautiful warm, spicy, citrus aroma. This is a powerful aromatic blend with 10 pure essential oils specifically selected to help detoxify and purify. It contains spicy Black Pepper to warm and stimulate, blended with Juniperberry and Cypress to aid in the detoxification process.
- Grapefruit, Cypress, Fennel, Rosemary, Black Pepper, May Chang, Marjoram, Juniperberry, Cedarwood Himalayan and Cistus
- Headache Relief: Fresh, bright and green aroma. Essential oils of Eucalyptus and Grapefruit, incorporated with relaxing and balancing oils of Roman Chamomile and Rose Absolute make this the ideal blend for headache sufferers. Diffuse, inhale or use in scalp massage.
- Grapefruit, Lavender, Lime, Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, Basil, Roman Chamomile and Rose Absolute
- Muscle/Joint: This fusion of Indian Basil, Himalayan Cedarwood and Black Spruce blend together to create a warm woody aroma. Proprietary blend of 10 pure essential oils increases blood flow to sore muscles and joints to soothe and relax. Perfect for sports and therapeutic massage.
- Black Spruce, Rosemary, Peppermint, Marjoram, Wintergreen, Cedarwood Himalayan, Basil, Sweet Birch, Sweet Fennel and Ginger
- Relaxation: A woodsy, sweet, and fresh aroma to encourage a state of deep relaxation. Helps promote calmness and uplifts the soul. It includes sedative Petitgrain and calming Tangerine essential oils.
- Basil, Lavandin, Tangerine, Marjoram, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Eucalyptus, May Chang, Lavender and Sandalwood
- Respiration: An exceptional selection of 9 essential oils to decongest and clarify nasal passages and throat. Contains Eucalyptus Globulus, Wintergreen and Pine Sylvester all potent antibacterial and anti-viral oils. Pleasant camphorous and minty aroma.
- Eucalyptus, Lemon, Cajeput, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Pine, Lime, Clove and Wintergreen
- Stress Management: A powerful aromatic blend of Organic Orange to uplift and energize, Lavender to balance and calm and Sandalwood create the perfect blend to de-stress. Incorporate with oil or cream during massage. Ideal for diffusion.
- Orange, Lavandin, Cedarwood Himalayan, Lemon, Clove, Ylang Ylang, Lanvender, Roman Chamomile, Rose Absolute and Sandalwood
- Lotus Love: An exotic and aromatic blend with a luxurious feminine aroma. A unique essential oil blend with relaxing and meditative oils of Patchouli and Lavender combined with sensual Jasmine and Frangipani.
- Cedarwood Himalayan, Orange, Lavender, Benzoin, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Spearmint, Sandalwood, Frangepani and Jasmine Sambac
- Harmony: A soft, floral and herbaceous aroma. A truly harmonizing blend of 10 pure essential oils to soothe and balance the mind and body. Soothing and sensual Ylang Ylang relaxes and strengthens the soul, Lavandin, Blue Tansy, Geranium and Bergamot reduce stress and calm.
- Lavandin, Bergamont, Clary Sage, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Fennel, Lavender, Rose Absolute and Yarrow
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Material Safety Data Sheet