LifeSpan Pro Series Upright Bike
Build around durability and comfort to accommodate a wide range of users throughout long periods of use. This upright bike comes with iPad integration and connectivity with the Bike Plus fitness app which allows the user to operate the bike and view more detailed readouts of the workout.
Exercise data can be tracked easily by wirelessly syncing from an iPad to the LifeSpan Fitness Club- a comprehensive online health and fitness tracking program. A free membership of the club is included in the purchase.
This piece of equipment is generated by pedaling which charges the console and any electronic device connected in the USB port.
- 3 piece crank set accepts standard road or mountain bike
- Oversized self-balancing pedals accommodate shoes of all sizes
- 3 phase resistance system generator (no outside power required)
- 16 resistance levels
- Poly V belt drive for smooth, quiet operation and reduced maintenance
- Cast aluminum pulleys provide lasting durability
- Molded, contoured seat
- 19 height positions
- Rear mounted wheels for easy transport
- 40"L x 28"W x58"H
- 400lbs max user weight
- Frame- Lifetime/10 Years
- Parts- 5 Years/2 Years
- Labor- 2 Years/1 Year
*Up to 9 hours of use per day