LifeSpan Recumbent Bike R7000i
Features a step-thru design and comes with iPad integration. This technology allows connectivity with LifeSpan's Bike Plus fitness app which gives the user the opportunity to operate the bike and view more detailed enhanced readouts for workouts.
Track any exercise data by wirelessly syncing exercise data from the iPad to the LifeSpan Fitness Club- a comprehensive online health and fitness tracking program.
One free membership to the Fitness Club is included within the bike purchase.
This bike is energy generated by pedaling and this is used to power the console as well as charge any electronic device that will connect with a USB port.
- 3-piece crank set accepts standard or mountain bike pedals
- Includes oversized self-balancing pedals to accommodate shoes of all sizes
- 3 phase resistance system generator (no outside power needed)
- 16 resistance levels
- Poly V belt drive makes for smooth, quiet operation and reduced maintenance
- Cast aluminum pulley for lasting durability
- Molded seat bottom
- Breathable seat back
- Chair style armrests
- 14" seat adjustment
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport
- 69.25"L x 27.5"W x 49.75"H
- 400lbs max user weight
- Quick start
- Frame-Lifetime/10 Years
- Parts- 5 Years/2 Years
- Labor- 2 Years/1 Year
*Up to 9 hours of use per day