The LaserTouchOne is truly unique because it combines low-level laser therapy and micro-current electrical stimulation. Both of these therapy have proven to promote the body's natural healing process at the cellular level. In a clinical study, the laser was 93% effective in decreasing pain in a controlled environment. It was also more effective than electrical stimulation or low-level laser devices alone.
- Safe and easy to use
- Small and portable (actual size is that of an electric toothbrush)
- Can be used multiple times a day at 2 minute treatment sessions
- Promotes the body's natural repair and healing processes at the cellular level
- Provides a safe alternative to medication as well as surgery
- No prescription necessary
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: I have a massage clinic treating Frozen Shoulders to whiplashes. Would this device be sufficient for my requirements . What wavelength is this laser at 660 NMR or 800 nam or 900 nm
Thank you for your help.
Created on Monday, May 19, 2014 by Shakira