KneedIT Therapeutic Knee Guard
- Designed to assist in the relief of minor knee pain, soreness, stiffness and inflammation
- Provides pain relief in two ways: by gently absorbing shock adjacent to the kneecap and by exerting compression and warmth across soft tissues in front of and behind knee
- By stabilizing the inferior pole of the patella, the KneedIT also may improve patellar tracking
- Can be utilized in conjunction with traditional methods such as taping or wrapping the knee
- It can be worn on the right or left knee and easily adjusts to fit the contour of the patella and patellar tendon
- One size fits most, total length = 11"
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Is there a CPT code for this so we can charge the insurance company for the patient?
Created on Monday, September 15, 2014 by knee brace