iTrac® Extension Traction Therapy System
Designed by a chiropractor for chiropractors!
This system is a modern and effective tool for restoring cervical curve and reducing forward head posture. The iTrac®’s patented high-tech design features computer control of the advanced therapy logic, and its patient-pleasing comfort includes gentle pneumatic administration of traction. Combined, this system works to enhance the modern physical medicine clinic.
More than ten years of research and development by industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols went into the system software and hardware design, with a focus on advanced technology and effective, measurable and consistent structural correction, increasing the standards for cervical curve restoration.
90 Days Free Support
- Preloaded Laptop: with a direct Ethernet connection to your iTrac® unit. This state-of-the-art precise computer control software includes: digital data processing, effective patient management and report tools.
- Effective Patient Management Software: allows you to record and monitor patient progress. Easily enter and retrieve exam and X-ray information.
- Valuable Report Tool: allows you to print professional treatment recommendation and progress reports at the touch of a button.
- Variable Rate Progressive Traction™: is specifically designed to match the viscoelastic property of soft tissues, maximizes patient comfort and effectiveness of traction treatments.
PHS Chiropractics has strategically brought together some of the industry's leading consultants in their respective fields in order to support your success. With the purchase of the iTrac® Extension Traction Therapy System, you will receive 90 Days of FREE Support from system designer and industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols.
- Dimensions: 42” L x 30” W x 52” H
- Rated Voltage: 120 V or 230 V
- Current: 10 A
- Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 10 A
- Electrical Class: Type 1 Class B
- Duty Cycle: 1 min. on; 9 min. off
FDA 510(k) Pre-market Notification K131983
Health Canada MDL License 87953