Invacare IVC Tracer EX2 Wheelchair
The Tracer EX2 wheelchair sets the new standard in manual wheelchairs. Combines the design and technology of the Invacare 9000 series and incorporates it into the Tracer series. A true dual axle position allows for repositioning the 24" rear wheels and 8" casters for adult and hemi seat-to-floor heights. Offset permanent arms offer full seat width up to 20" with a permanent arm, hemi spaced footrest and a full range of accessories.
- 14-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability
- Dual axle positions allow variation of seat-to-floor heights
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" Wheels, offer superior performance
- Seat width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat depth: 16" (18" option available)
- Seat to floor height: 17.5", 19.5"
- Back height: 16" fixed
- Arm style: Permanent full-length, padded Full-length fixed height, padded, removable Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable (All arms are conventional)
- Front riggings are not included and available for an additional charge: Hemi swingaway footrest 17"-21" Hemi swingaway padded elevating legrest 17.5"-21" Articulating elevating legrest 17.5"-21" (Footplates available in aluminum or composite)
- Product weight: 36 lbs (18"x16")
- Product weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years on frame and crossbraces