Modernize Your Facility!
An advanced combination four-channel electrotherapy and ultrasound system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Features a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment.
- Electrotherapy waveform rationale
- Appropriate parameter settings
- Electrode placement guide
- Ultrasound applicator recommendations
A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use.
The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination with ultrasound or totally independent with different protocols running simultaneously. The ergonomically designed 5 cm² sound head provides for an excellent ERA.
In addition, the device offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency.
- 7 clinical waveforms - Interferential, Premodulated, TENS, NMS, Russian, Hight Volt, Microcurrent and Ultrasound
- Up to 10,000 HZ
- Clinical Protocols set up by a real Clinicians
- Electrode Placement Suggestions (in color)
- Large, easy to ready, color LCD touchscreen
- Treat up to 4 patients at once
- Store up to 99 Custom programs for your patient
- Offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency
- CX4 Device
- Axelgaard® Electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes)
- Rubber Electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes)
- Two straps for rubber electrodes
- Lead wires
- Power cord
- Ultrasound bracket and holster
- 5 cm sound head
- 8 oz. TheraSonic™ Ultrasound Gel
- Patient kill switch
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- CD with electronic manual
- 3 year warranty
- Free Loaner Program
See the Additional Documents
tab for more information on this product.