Chattanooga Intelect Legend Ultrasound
Dual-Frequency Ultrasound ideal for the clinicianworking in a variety of settings: hospital, clinic, home-care, or the training room.
- 5 cm2 soundhead with 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies. (soundheads submersible)
- 10%, 20%, 50% and Continuous Duty Cycle selections and Head Warming.
- Optional 2 cm² and 10 cm² soundheads are interchangeable with unique Electronic Signature Control
- Large multi-segment LED display
- Membrane overlays for easy selection of ultrasound controls.
- ETL listed, CETL Certified.
- 5cm² soundhead applicator
- 9 oz. bottle of ultrasound gel
- 2 years on unit
- 1 year on applicator
- 90 days on accessories
** This item can be only ordered by a licensed healthcare practitioner.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS/SDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Material Safety Data Sheet / Safety Data Sheet