Hand-Held Digital Clamshell Densitometer
Get the benefit of becoming a "speed reader" with this accurate Clamshell Densitometer. It is easy to use, just lift the "shell" and insert film, close the "shell" and press read button. The measured optical display appears on the 3-digit liquid crystal display. The self-contained light source also makes it convenient to use anywhere.
- Range: 0.0 to 4.0 OD.
- Accuracy: ±0.02D.
- Reproducibility: = 0.01D.
- Operating Temperature Range: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C).
- Aperture: 2mm.
- Measuring Length: (Throat); 5.3" (135 mm).
- Display: 3-digit, 5 in. LCD with polarity and low-battery indicator.
- Zero Range: Auto zeroes to density 1.00.
- Sensor: High efficiency silicon photodiode.
- Controls: Auto Zero, Zero, Power ON/OFF.
- READ pushbutton-initiates READ sequence.
- Calibration control - screwdriver adjusted 20-turn potentiometer to calibrate against a known step tablet.
- Light Source: Special lamp turned on during measurement, provides long life with minimum intensity degradation. Also reduces heating to a minimum.
- Power: Four 1.5V AA batteries.
- Size: 2.4" H. x 3.2" W. x 7.1" D.
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz.