Game Ready Cold and Active Compression Therapy System
No one wants a prolonged recovery from musculoskeletal injuries or orthopedic surgery. For treatment and rehabilitation, the Game Ready System takes the proven RICE regimen (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) one step further. Game Ready simultaneously delivers adjustable cold therapy in conjunction with active pneumatic compression to make the rehabiltation process easier for everyone.
Cold therapy has been shown to reduce pain, swelling, and muscle spasms, but active compression helps the body heal.
- Enhances the effects of cold therapy
- Mimics natural muscle contractions, “pumping” edema out of the injured area
- Stimulates tissue healing
- Increases blood flow and delivery of oxygen to the injury site
- Optimizes lymphatic drainage
Other product benefits:
- Pneumatic compression improves contact between cold therapy and patient
- Temperature adjustment capability
- Four compression settings for varying patient needs:
- No compression
- Low compression (5-15 mm Hg)
- Medium compression (5-50 mm Hg)
- High compression (5-75 mm Hg)
- Control Unit
- AC Adapter
- Connector Hose
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: This is not a work realted injury. Very likely that we would have to pay for this system "out of pocket". What are rental options?
Created on Monday, December 1, 2014 by Fred