Whitehall E-15-M Mobile Whirlpools
These whirlpools are recommended for treatment of the foot and ankle area, and when provided with a raised undercarriage, may also be used in treatment of the upper extremities.
- Whirlpool Tank is 25”L x 13”W x 15”D and is seamless welded construction
- Fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish.
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless steel rod
- Tank is fitted with an auxiliary drain valve
- Tank bottom is a seamless, rounded covered design to minimize bacteria buildup.
- Heavy Duty Swivel Casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment.
- Tank Capacity is 15 gallons
Mobile Whirlpool is recommended for the treatment of the foot and ankle.
Mobile Whirlpool with Handle of heavy duty construction with the hand grip section approximately 36” above ground level for ease in maneuvering the whirlpool from one location to another. E-15-MU
Mobile Whirlpool with Under-carriage of heavy duty construction and fixed height which raises the tank for use in treatment of the upper extremities.