Rich- Mar Winner EVO CM4 4 Channel Combo with Free Therapy Hammer, GelShots™ and GelShot™ Adapater!
The Winner EVO Series has evolved into this revolutionary Therapy System. With the Applicator Plug and Play (APP) concept, you have the flexibility to create a custom Ultrasound/Stim or Ultrasound/Stim/Laser Hybrid. A combination of modern compact design with the rugged, reliable Rich-Mar Electronics has been used by clinicians all over the world for 40 years. The optional patented AutoSound is the only unattended ultrasound available. It eliminates the possibility of human error by providing perfect perpendicular placement, gel pad coupling agent, and four independent ultrasonic diaphragms programmed to fire in optimum sequence.
- 4 Channel of Tru-Stim (5 waveforms) and the programming to accommodate all of Rich-Mar's ultrasound applicators.
- 2-White pin lead cord, 2- red pin lead cord
- 1 Case (10 packs of 4) -Multistim 2.0" x 2.0" self-adhesive electrodes
- Cart- includes 2 storage bins
- Free therapy hammer
- 1 free box of 96 Gelshots™ (8 trays of 12)
- 1 free 5cm GelShot™ UltraSound Adaptor
Therapy Hammer (5cm2 and 2cm2) FREE!!!
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Pulse: 1.5 Amp/250 VAC
- Frequency: 1MHz or 3MHz
- Output: w/cm2 or Watts
- Pulse: 10%, 20% or 50%, or 100%
- Treatment Time: between 1 and 99 minutes
Optional Accessories: Hands Free Autosound Applicator
- Dual Frequency: 1MHz and 3 MHz
- Output: 5cm2 = 0-10 Watts, 2cm2 = 0 - 4 Watts
- Frequency: 1 MHz with 0-7 Watts ouput, 3 MHz with 0-5 Watts
- 1MHz only
- Ouput 0-20 Watts or 0-2.0 W/cm2
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Can ultrasound and EMS be performed at the same time?
Created on Friday, February 28, 2014 by Miranda